Therapy, Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
Bromley & Central London
Therapy, Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy to get you back on the right track
My holistic approach to therapy, using a combination of hypnotherapy & psychotherapy (sometimes referred to as hypno-psychotherapy), is aimed at getting to the root cause of your problem, helping you to overcome your negative beliefs and behaviours and lead a better life, free of anxiety, stress or depression.
As my introductory video explains, sometimes you just need someone to listen and help you with the problems that are making your life difficult right now. Unfortunately, getting that help can sometimes take a long time through the NHS. My therapy is designed to help you to be and feel better quickly, getting you back on track.
Why Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy?
By combining hypnotherapy with Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), I can tailor my support to better suit your needs. No two people are the same, so neither should your therapy be!
What can be treated?
A whole range of things can be treated with hypno-psychotherapy. I’ve been a therapist since 1999 and in that time I have helped people with these, and more:
- losing weight or other weight-related issues
- stress in the work place and at home
- anxiety with studying and examinations
- fear of public speaking, whether at work or for things like their wedding
- overcoming relationship problems
- quitting smoking using my one session approach
The great thing is that hypno-psychotherapy has no bad side affects, only good ones.
So, if any of the above issues are affecting you, contact me and let me help you get back on the right track and feel better.
Desire to change
For therapy to work, you will need to have the desire to change and progress with an open mind. During your therapy sessions, you will be given knowledge to take away with you that will help you.
Hypnosis is not what you see on television nor in any Hollywood film. It is a deeply relaxing experience which will help you overcome those difficult life problems.
To make those life changes contact me now to arrange your FREE 15 minute session:
CALL NOW or Email
“We teach people that they upset themselves. We can’t change the past, so we change how people are thinking, feeling and behaving today.” Albert Ellis
“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” Lao Tzu
Memberships and accreditation
- a full member of the National Register of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (NRHP)
- a member of the National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness (NSHP)
- registered with Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- verified by Natural Therapy for All