How Can Hypnotherapy Help You?
So how can hypnotherapy help you and how can it help your problems/issues.
Hypnotherapy helps bring about change
Hypnosis can be thought of as an altered state of focus or awareness, where your body relaxes. In this relaxed state, the mind is more open to the process of change provided the client allows it. This means that the client and therapist can safely work together, using an agreed approach, to enhance mental, physical and emotional well-being.
Hypno-psychotherapy can help to achieve positive and lasting results in:
Cessation of dependencies and habits
- Smoking · Eating disorders · Nail-biting
Management of stress related disorders
- Phobias · Panic attacks · Insomnia · Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Managing personal crises
- Accident/trauma · Miscarriage · Bereavement · Redundancy · Divorce · Terminal illness
Helping Psychological well-Being
- Stress · Anxiety · Depression
- Building/rebuilding self-esteem · Resolving relationship problems · Enhancing job/career satisfaction · Improving sporting performance
These are only a selection of the many challenges we face, as fallible human beings.
There are many others and they can be discussed in strict confidence..