Executive coaching, sometimes referred to as life coaching, was once considered an American phenomenon. It is now growing significantly and becoming more popular in the UK, Europe and Australia, as people realise that the support of a coach or mentor can help them deal with difficult issues or face change in their busy and often stressful lives.
After all, athletes and other sports stars benefit hugely from their coaches, so why shouldn’t everyone else be able to tap into similar support?
Supportive and motivating
Your executive or personal coach will offer you a supportive and motivating environment to explore what you want in life and how you might achieve you aspirations and fulfil your needs.
By helping you commit to action and by being a sounding-board to your experiences, your coach allows you the personal space and support you need to grow and develop. Your coach’s key role is often helping you to maintain the motivation and commitment needed to achieve your goals.
These days, coaches may work with you face-to-face, via video, email or by telephone.
What does an executive coach do?
Your coach can do a number of things to support you and help you make change:
- Helps you shift your world view in a way that could open up new possibilities for action towards your goals
- Can draw on assessment data from you and others to increase your awareness of areas for development; helping you to set goals and create a plan for reaching them
- Helps you to stay focused with your goals so that you achieve them
- Explores other possibilities and potential outcomes with you
- Helps you to identify your values, passions and belief systems and align them with your professional goals
- Works with you to discover the answers that may already be hidden inside you
- Listens to you, makes enquiries and observes or reflects on what you say
- Will ask powerful, thought-provoking questions that tap into your inherent wisdom, intelligence and creativity.
Can I benefit from executive coaching?
Yes! Pretty much anyone can benefit from coaching if they are committed to working on the area(s) of their business or personal life where they want to make change. Coaching isn’t for you if you’re not prepared to put some work in and heed the advice of your coach.
My coaching sessions can be face-to-face, via video, by telephone or by email.
When you’re ready, to start working on your life call for a FREE half hour no obligation pre-consultation on 07967 807654 or email me.
Sessions can last 30, 45, or 60 minutes. You can also pay for a block of minutes which can then be deducted as they are used.
Coaching & Me
I have spent over 30 years helping people with their life plans and goals. They have come from all walks of life. From directors to office workers, from entrepreneurs to those that are just starting out.
They have come from all over the world from America, Canada, Australia, India, Russia, and from the United Kingdom.
What are your plans for the future?
Where do you want to be in 5, 10, or even 20 years from now?
Do you want to scale up the corporate ladder or branch out for yourself?
What plans do you want for your family?
Maybe you are a sports person, what do you want to achieve and when?
Through Coaching and Mentoring you can achieve great things.
As a coach and mentor, I help you plan your goals, aspirations and dreams to become a reality.
So, if you passionate to start your planning for your life call 07967807654 or email me now for your free half hour to see if we can work together.
I look forward to hearing from you
“Dear Ken, just a short note, to thank you for the excellent help that you gave me. I now find that I can achieve the things I want to in my life. Many thanks, J.”